750 2nd Street #502
- 2075 sf (per tax records)
- Built in 2013
- HOA dues $917 per month
- Boutique 14 unit building
- Leed Gold Certified - Architect GouldEvans https://www.gouldevans.com/portfolio/750-2nd-street
- Exclusive, secured elevator access to the unit
- 1 car deeded parking in the building (included in the sale)
- 2nd car deeded parking space / 88 Townsend ½ block away (available/negotiable) - large enough to accommodate most vehicles/SUV.
- South End Historic District of SOBE
- Stunning views of Stadium, Bay and South Beach Marina
- Steps to the Embarcadero, world class restaurants, shopping, and home of the SF Giants stadium
- Excellent commute location
- MUNI train steps from door (2nd/King)
- Cal-Train station 2 blocks away
- Convenient access to highways 80, 101 and 280
Located in a sophisticated, boutique building designed by GouldEvans, this substantial and bright three-bedroom home features spectacular City and San Francisco Bay views and provides for modern living at its finest in the heart of the South End Historic District of vibrant SOBE. Dramatic design elements delight the senses -- exposed cast concrete, rich wood paneling, and floor-to-ceiling windows honors the historic architectural elements of the neighborhood while creating a warm, modern functional home. Exceptional finishes, fine custom woodwork, and rich hardwood floors flow throughout.
The expansive L-shaped floor plan is broad and functional. Bedrooms are positioned for privacy and the common areas are large and well laid out. An enormous, well-appointed chef's kitchen with oversized island is the centerpiece of the open plan. Custom Italian cabinetry, luxury class appliances and fixtures, and an enormous amount of prep and storage space awaits. The broad living and dining area is bound by floor-to-ceiling windows providing a bright and airy flow -- plenty of room to entertain and host large dinner parties. Two large, private walk-out terraces offer spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay, City skyline, and AT&T Park, and yet more functional space to entertain and unwind.
A private master bedroom suite offers a sanctuary of functional scale and luxe appointments. The enormous master bath includes designer tile, double sinks, European hardware, stall shower and soaking tub. Two additional large, light-filled bedrooms feature ample closet space and equally luxurious bathrooms.
Located in the South End Historic District of SOBE in the center of everything -- the premiere waterfront neighborhood in the city -- steps from the Embarcadero, world-class restaurants and shopping, and home of the SF Giants stadium. Ideal transportation locale, with convenient access to East Bay via 80 and South Bay via 101 and 280 freeways, and CalTrain station just two blocks away.